For the services contracted, 50% advance payment should be made to hold the booking on a confirmed basis and the balance amount can be paid at least 7 days prior to your date of departure from your city/country. We hold the right to decide upon the amount to be paid as an advance payment, based on the nature of services and the time left for the commencement of the services. Apart from the above in some cases like special train journeys, hotel or resort bookings during the peak season (e.g. Diwali, X-Mas, New Year) full payment is required to be sent in advance.
If you or any member of your party wishes to cancel your holiday, you must notify us in writing, in any case the date of cancellation will be at the date on which notice is received by Unique Trip Maker. As this incurs administrative cost and retention charges by hotel, the cancellation charges will apply on the following scale:
- 70 days prior to arrival: 20% of the Tour / service cost
- 50 days prior to arrival: 30% of the Tour / service cost
- 30 days prior to arrival: 40% of the Tour / service cost
- 15 days prior to arrival: 50% of the Tour / service cost
- 10 days prior to arrival: 100% of the Tour / service cost
- Apart from Cancellation amount, 10% of the total amount will be charged extra as files charges if any guest cancels there trip before the cancellation period.
- Cancellation policy for Train/Bus/Flight/ or Special service such as entrance fees of boat cruise/monument's ticket will follow the cancellation policy of their own.
- All the wildlife safaris booked into any of Indian Wildlife National Park/Sanctuaries are non-refundable. Even date change request will be considered as cancellation and no payment will be refunded/ adjusted against it.
- Only written application will be accepted for cancelling any existence travel package/service, same can be mailed at firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
- For the Diwali, X-mas and new year period from 20 Dec to 05 Jan the payment is non-refundable.
Rate & Tariff
- The quotation price in the travel package is not guaranteed and subject to availability of Hotel's room/Flight/Transportation, same quoted price can only be secure when purchased/booked within 24 Hours of quoted date, expectation in some special case where the check-in is within 15 days.
Please note after the finalization of the Tour/ service Cost, if there are any Hike in entrance fees of monuments / museums, Taxes, fuel cost or guide charges – by Govt of India, the same would be charged as extra.
- Apart from above any booking of train Journeys, flight or bus full payment is required to be sent in advance.
Early Check-in / Late Check –out
Please note that standard check-in / Checkout time in most hotels is 1300-1400 Hrs. (IND). Therefore, cost of early check-in or Late check-out is not included in the tour cost. We can always make a request for early check-in or late checkout if required but we do not guarantee that, that entirely depend upon the policy of the hotel, time of the year and availability of the room.
Customer/client must be well aware of room type and its size well before making any payment for the travel package, any upgradation of room during stay will be chargeable extra as per hotel policy and same depends upon hotel's availability. We advise customer to pririorly inform us for any such request (30 Days before the check-in) to avoid any last minute inconvenience.
Extra Uses of our Vehicle
Please note that cost of the vehicle (car / coaches with the driver) does not include extra usage of vehicle like after transfer or after sightseeing until or unless it is mentioned in the itinerary.
Rights to amend the itinerary if required
Tour once commenced will strictly go as per the itinerary finalized. In case of events and circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to change all or parts of the contents of the itinerary for safety and wellbeing of our esteemed passengers.
The Price of your travel arrangement is subject to surcharges in case of sudden hike in fuel prices, schedule airfare and any taxes levied by the government. Even in this case, we will try to absorb an amount of 2%, amount exceeding over 2% will be surcharged.
Unique Trip Maker accepts the liability for those arrangements for your holiday, which are wholly within our control and therefore, accept liability to clients for the negligence of our employees. However, we would like to draw attention to the following circumstances, which fall outside our direct control or where for some reason we are not prepared to accept liability.
- Tour Itinerary is suggested Tour Plan. The Company is responsible for only those services which are charged from the guest. All other services which are not paid by the guest to the Company Are Suggested services and Company is nowhere bound to provide that service or pay the cost for the same.
- Company is not responsible for compensating any loss or additional cost incurred by the guest while taking the tour.
- Company is not responsible, nor liable for any damage, loss or injury caused to any passenger while taking the tour.
- Dollar rates are applicable only to foreign nationals & Indians possessing foreign passports, while the INR package rates will be applicable to Indian nationals.
- All the disputes are subject to Delhi Jurisdiction only.
- Any Claim related to the Package must be brought to the notice of the Company within a week.
- We shall not be responsible for any delays & alterations in the program or expenses incurred - directly or indirectly - due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, accident, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, landslides, closures/blockades due to political unrest or any such incidents.
- We do not have any insurance policy covering the expenses for accident, sickness, loss due to theft, or any other reasons. Visitors are advised to seek such insurance arrangements in their home country. All baggage's & personal property/s at all times are at the client's risk. Our transport is certainly Insured as per Indian Motor Vehicles Act and claims, if any, will be made as per the rules of the Insurance Companies in Indian Rupees.
- In Hill Destinations Room Heater are charged on extra basis.
- Itinerary will not be changed once your tour will start, if you want us to make any changes in the Itinerary then you have to intimate us before 10 days of your journey.
- The trips are subject to delay or inconvenience during the journey due to breakdown of the vehicle or bus cancelled due to unavoidable reason. Under such circumstances Unique trip maker will make alternate arrangements of travel for breakdown or for cancelled Bus as soon as possible which may be different form the committed vehicle or committed Bus.
- We are not liable to pay any compensation due to technical failure in vehicle or due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, weather, sickness, landslides, political closures or any untoward incidents.
- All itineraries are samples, intended to give you general idea of the trip schedule. Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, physical ability of participants etc. may dictate changes either before the tour or while on the trail. Unique trip maker reserves the right to change any schedule in the interest of the trip participants, safety, comfort and general wellbeing.
- In case of non-availability of rooms at the hotel mentioned, we shell provide alternative hotels of similar category.